Students if you are looking for the Unit 11 Notes – Noise In the Environment Questions – 9th Class Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find the English Chapter 11 most important short questions only without answers but your duty to find answers from your 9th class English book.
Students we know that these 9th Class English Noise In the Environment Questions are helpful so don’t ignore them to read and find out answers from your textbook or English key book of the 9th class like Sunshine or other where you feel comfortable.
Noise In the Environment Questions
|Unit 11 Questions
Unit 11 – Noise In the Environment Questions – 9th Class Notes
- 1: How do you define noise pollution?
- 2: How is transport a source of noise pollution?
- 3: How is construction work a cause of noise pollution?
- 4: How is the use of technology causing noise pollution?
- 5: Why is noise dangerous for human health?
- 6: What kind of precautions may reduce noise coming from electronic devices?
- 7: What is normal functioning and how is it disrupted?
- 8: How does technology increase noise pollution?
- 9: What are the harmful effects of noise pollution on human health?
The topic of this post is Unit 11 – Noise In the Environment Questions – 9th Class Notes without any pdf file. We add this post to the 9th Class English category where students can easily find the Short Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 9 English Book.