The Higher Education Commission (HEC) invites applications from Pakistani/AJ&K nationals for the Stipendium Hungaricum scholarships 2022-2023 Fully Funded launched by the Hungarian Government for Bachelor’s, One-Tier Master’s, Master’s and PhD studies. The program is managed by HEC, Pakistan in collaboration with Tempus Public Foundation, Hungary.
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2022-2023
Stipendium Hungaricum scholarships are applicable to Pakistani students who meet specific eligibility criteria in specified disciplines and other conditions of Hungarian universities under the following programs.
- Degree of Bachelor (after 12 years education)
- One-Tier Master Degree (after 12 years education)
- Master’s degree in (after 16 years education)
- PhD degree (after 17/18 years of education)
Financial Coverage & Benefits
- Education free of charge: exemption from the charging of the school fee
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Scholarships: monthly HUF 43,700/-contribution to living costs, for 12 months a year before completion of studies.
- PhD level: according to current Hungarian law, monthly HUF 140,000/-for the first phase of education (4 semesters) and HUF 180,000/-for the second phase (4 semesters)-for 12 months each year before the conclusion of studies.
- Accommodation: a dormitory location or a donation of HUF 40,000 per month to the cost of accommodation for the length of the scholarship.
- Medical insurance: Health care services according to the relevant Hungarian legislation.
Learn More About International Scholarships
- Applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan/AJ&K.
- Must be between the age of 18-22 years for Undergraduate programs, for which they are applying for admission
- The applicant must have completed HSSC/Intermediate or equivalent for application in Bachelor’s (Undergraduate Program) and One-Tier Master’s degree.
- The applicant must have completed 16 years Bachelors/or equivalent Degree for application in Master’s (Postgraduate Program).
- The applicant must have completed 18 years Degree/or equivalent for application in PhD Program.
- The applicant must fill all the fields of the Hungary application form and HEC application form and no column or field should be left unfilled.
- IELTS/TOEFL scores as required, where applicable.
- Applicants must fulfill all other requirements set by host Hungarian university/Tempus Public Foundation/Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
- In case of final selection, candidate has to submit a bond agreement.
- HEC may conduct written test/interviews of initially shortlisted candidates. In case written test is conducted, applicant must obtain 50% marks for further consideration.
- The applicants are advised to submit their queries/issues by calling helpline or submitting a request at Websites
Non Eligibility Criteria
Applications will not be considered in the following cases:
- Hungarian citizens (including those with dual citizenships)
- Applications misrepresenting any information, even if the misrepresentation is pointed out after the scholarship is awarded
Also Apply for Sussex University England Scholarships 2021-2022
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program 2022 – 2023 is 15 January, 2022.