Public Private Partnership Support Facility Sindh Government Jobs 2019
Private Partnersnip Support Facility ( PSF ) is a Public sector Company of the Government of sindh (GOS ). The company Is managing a Viability Gap Fund (VGF) for the GoS, thereby enhancing corporate governance, transparency, improving the delivery of public infrastructure and social services by achieving better value for money and improving risk management of the VGF. The financing of the VGF is also augmented by USD 100 million support from the Asian Development Bank (ADB), complemented by grant funds from the Department of International Development, Government of the United Kingdom (administered by ADB). PSF is looking for capable and dynamic individuals for the following positions:
Job Vacancies in PSF Sindh Listed Below:
1. Environment Specialist
Qualification For Environment Specialist:
Minimum Master’s degree or equivalent in environmental |
management or allied Environmental Sciences.
Experience For Environment Specialist:
Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience in environmental safeguards management, especially environmental screening, assessment including identification of potential impact and
analysis of alternatives, management planning and monitoring.
Required Skills For Environment Specialist:
Thorough understanding of the Government’s environmental laws, regulations, and procedures along with any specific requirements/policies of the Funding Source(s).
2. Social Development Specialist
Qualification For Social Development Specialist
Minimum Master’s Degree or equivalent in sociology or aplied
Experience For Social Development Specialist
Minimum 7 years’ experience in social safeguards management, especially related to involuntary resettlement, indigenous peoples, Social Assessments and developing and acquisition and resettlement plans.
Required Skills For Social Development Specialist
The candidate should have a thorough understanding of the Government’s resettlement regulations and procedures along with any specific requirements of the Funding Source(s).
3. Finance Executive
Qualification For Finance Executive
ACMA/Part-qualifled ACMA / Part-qualifted ACA /MBA Finance /ACCA / Bachelors in Accounting & Finance. .
Experience For Finance Executive
e Minimum 2 years of work experience in Bookkeeping, Accounting & Finance.
Required Skills For Finance Executive
The candidate should have a thorough understanding of Accounting Principles and conventions as applicable In Pakistan.
- Sound written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of operating In computerized accounting
- Working knowledge of MS Office with special emphasis on MS
Excel and MS Word.
- Prior experience of ilaison with external auditors in finalization of
financial statements will be an added advantage.
Maximum 35 years of age at the time of date of advertisement
4. Office Assistant
- Intermediate or equivalent
- Certification In Information Technology
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a similar capacity.
- Prior experience of working in public sector organization.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel & MS Power Point
- Knowledge operating and managing Data Management
System of the organization
- Knowledge on maintenance of physical & electronic records of
- Maximum 25 years of age at the time of date of advertisement
- Matriculation or equivalent
- Valid Driving License of Sindh
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of working in the capacity of a
driver in an organization.
Between 30-50 years of age at the time of date of advertisement
6. Office Boy / Naib Qasid
- Matriculation or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of working in same capacity in an organization.
- Maximum 30 years of age at the time of date of advertisement
How to Apply For PSF Sindh Government Jobs 2019:
interested candidates meeting the above criteria may apply by filling a form at Apply online & sending their CV stating their sultability for the post. (I) By email to [email protected] gmail.com OR By Courier/Post to The Company Secretary, PPP Support Facility, 7th Floor, A.K. Lodhi Complex, Sindh Secretariat Building No. 6, Shahra-e-Kamal Ataturk, Karachi.
Within 18 days of publication of the vacancy Announcement.
Special Note: Only Shortlistef candidates will be invited for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.