PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2022 are open for applicants from all over the Pakistan. Interested candidates who want to apply for PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2022, must Apply Online for relevant vacancy. Punjab Public Service Commission, Govt of Pakistan is accepting Online Application Form from all over the Pakistan.
PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2022 – Apply Online
Under PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2022, Punjab Public Service Commission is looking candidates for 531+ candidates for Lecturer Vacancies. Candidates qualifications must be bachelors, master or more. Both male & female are eligible to apply. Watch Video to Learn More
PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2021 Details
|Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
|50000 – 85000 PKR Monthly
|Both Male & Female Can Apply
|25 February, 2022
|Last Date to Apply
|14 March, 2022
PPSC Lecturer Vacancies 2022
PPSC Lecturer Vacancies 2022 for Female
|Subject wise Vacancies
|Number of Vacancies
PPSC Lecturer Vacancies 2022 for Male
|Subject wise Vacancies
|Number of Posts
Qualifications for PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2022
Master’s Degree (at least 2nd division) in relevant Subject Or Equivalent Qualifications, Provided that for the subject of MA English 3rd Division with Diploma in English from Allama Iqbal Open University will be Eligible.
Test Syllabus for PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2022
It will be One paper of 100 marks MCQ type written test having 90 minutes duration. Syllabus for Written Test will consist of following parts:
- Qualification related questions (80%)
- Questions related to General Knowledge (20%)
- For Female candidates, the age limit is 21 to 28 years + 08 years age relaxation.
Upper Age Limit: 36 Years for Females & Female Transgenders
- For Male candidates, the age limit is 21 to 28 years + 05 years age relaxation.
Upper Age Limit: 33 Years for male candidates
How to Apply for PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2022 ?
- To apply for PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2022, you must have to Apply Online through PPSC Official Website.
- Download Fee challan and deposit Rs. 600/- as application fee for one paper written test and Rs. 1000/- for competitive examinations under Head: “C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury before the Closing Date of receipt of applications.
- Receipt Number will be mentioned in the Online Application Form of the Candidates.
- Original Receipt will be produced and submitted at the time of Interview/ Viva voce failing which Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the Interview / Viva voce. Original Receipt will be retained by PPSC for record.
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
- Candidates residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Examination Fee prescribed for the post.
- Special Persons are not required to deposit application/exam/test fee.
Last Date to Apply
The last date to Apply Online for PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2022 is 14 March, 2022.