Students if you are looking for the Physics Notes for Class 9th Chapter 2 Numericals Problems if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find Physics Chapter No. 2 most important Numerical Problems without answers.
Students You know that these Chapter 2 Kinematics Numericals Problems of Physics are helpful so don’t ignore them to read and find answers from your Physics key book of the 9th class.
Physics Chapter 2 (Kinematics) Numericals
|Post Topic||Numericals Notes|
9th Class Physics Chapter 2 Problems Numericals
- A train moves with a uniform velocity of 36 kmh for 10 s. Find the distance traveled by it.
- A train starts from rest. It moves through 1 km in 100 s with uniform acceleration. What will be its speed at the end of 100 seconds?
- A car has a velocity of 10 ms. It accelerates at 0.2 ms for half a minute. Find the distance traveled during this time and the final velocity of the car.
- A tennis ball is hit vertically upward with a velocity of 30 ms’. It takes 3 seconds to reach the highest point. Calculate the maximum height reached by the ball. How long it will take to return to the ground?
- A car moves with a uniform velocity of 40 ms” for 5 s. It comes to rest in the next 10 seconds with uniform deceleration. Find (1) deceleration (ii) the total distance traveled by the car.
- A train starts from rest with an acceleration of 0.5 ms. Find its speed in kmh, when it has moved through 100 m.
- A train starting from rest, accelerates uniformly and attains a velocity of 48 kmh ‘ in 2 minutes. It travels at this speed for 5 minutes. Finally, it moves with uniform retardation and is stopped after 3 minutes. Find the total distance traveled by the train.
- A cricket ball is hit vertically upwards and returns to the ground 6 seconds later. Calculate (i) the maximum height reached by the ball, (ii) the initial velocity of the ball.
- When brakes are applied, the speed of a train decreases from 96 kmh to 48 kmh in 800 m. How much further will the train move before coming to rest? (Assuming the retardation to be constant).
- In the above problem, find the time taken by the train to stop after the application of brakes.
9th Class Physics Chapter 2 Numericals Problems PDF Download
Students, here you will not find any 9th Class Physics Chapter 2 Numericals Problems PDF Download Notes because here we already describe all the important Physics Chapter 2 Kinematics Numericals in the above section.
The topic of this post is Class Notes for Class 9th Chapter 2 Numericals Problems without any PDF file. We add this post to the 9th Class Physics Notes category where students can easily find the Numerical Problems type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 9 Physics Book.