Students if you are looking for the Pak Study Chapter 8 (3) Long Question Class 10 Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find the chapter 3 (8) most important long questions only without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 10th class Pak Studies book.
Students You know that Chapter 3 (8) Economic Development Long Questions of Pak Studies are helpful so don’t ignore to find answers from your Pak Study of Class 10.
Class 10 Pak Studies Chapter 8 Notes
Class 10 Pak Studies Chapter 3 (8) Important Long Questions
- Explain the important problems being faced by our agricultural sector.
- Explain what the cottage, small, and large-scale industries of Pakistan are.
- Narrate the importance of resources of energy for development.
- Discuss the production of important energy resources in Pakistan and their usage.
- Study the foreign trade of Pakistan, its composition, direction, and changes in balance.
- Explain the importance of the seaports and dry ports of Pakistan.
- Study the economic development of Pakistan from 1947 to 1970.
- Explain the reserves, economic value, and distribution of metallic and nonmetallic minerals.
- Discuss the role of agriculture in the economy of Pakistan.
- Study the economic development of Pakistan after 1980.
The topic of this post is Class 10 Pak Studies Chapter 3 (8) Notes Important Long Questions and we add this post to the 10th Pak Studies Notes category where students can easily find Long Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 10 Pak Study Book.