Join Pak Navy SSC Jobs 2021 Batch 4th are open for applicants from all over the Pakistan. Interested candidates who want to apply for Join Pak Navy Short Service Commission, must Online Apply for relevant vacancy. Pakistan Navy, Govt of Pakistan is accepting Application Form from all over the Pakistan.
Pakistan Navy Jobs 2021
Under Join Pak Navy SSC Jobs 2021 Batch 4th, Pakistan Navy is looking candidates for OPS Branch, Supply Branch, Special Weapon / Marine Engineering Branch, Special IT Branch, Education Branch and Special Branch Vacancies. Candidates qualifications must be matric or more. And candidates must be physically fit.
Pakistan Navy SSC Jobs 2021 Details
|Qualifications||Bachelor | Master | PhD|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Apply Through||Apply Online|
|Gender||Both Male & Female can Apply|
|Jobs Announced||18 July, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||1st August, 2021|
Pak Navy SSC Jobs 2021 Vacancies
- Age: 28 – 36 Years.
- Height: 5 feet 4 inch to 5 feet 7 inch for Male.
How to Apply for Join Pak Navy SSC Batch 4 2021?
Interested candidates who are willing to Join Pak Navy must Apply Online through the Pak Navy Official website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk or visit to the nearest Pak Navy Selection Centers.
Written Test Pattern
Entrance Test consist following two parts:
- Intelligent Test (50%)
- Academic Test (50%)
- First, You have to Apply Online or Visit Your Nearest Pak Navy Recruitment Centre.
- Then You must have to appear in Written Exam including Intelligence Test & Subject Test.
- Test Result will be announced on Pak Navy Official website.
- Physical Assessment Test will be conducted for short listed candidates.
- Medical Test & Interview will be conducted for short listed candidates.
- After that Personality Test will be conducted.
- Final Naval Medical Checking Test will be conducted in Karachi for Pak Navy SSC Batch 4.
|Last Date of Online Registration||1st August, 2021|
|Written Test Date||15 August, 2021|
|Test Result Announcement||1st September, 2021|
|Interview Will be Conducted on||September 2021|
|Training and Final Joining||October 2021|