Under Chinese Government Scholarships 2020, Nanjing University CSC Scholarship 2020 Fully Funded is open to international students in China. Nanjing University CSC Scholarships 2020 Fully Funded is now accepting applications from all over the world for undergraduate / Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. programs without IELTS may apply. Application fees do not apply.
Nanjing University CSC Scholarship 2020:
Nanjing University in Nanjing, China is a top-ranked public university. Nanjing University is one of the leading universities in China each year to educate a significant number of international students under CSC scholarships. Nanjing University has 86 Master’s, 27 Master’s and 43 Ph.D. programs.
Nanjing University CSC Scholarship:
Nanjing University, under the Chinese Government Scholarship, there are 30,000 + international students pursuing their undergraduate, master and doctoral degrees. The University of Tsinghua offers more than 86 undergraduate programs, 27 Masters and 43 Doctoral programs. Programs under the Committee of China Scholarships (CSC) 2020. Fully-funded scholarship would cover everything under the Chinese Government Scholarship during the research in China.
Host Country: Study in China
Host University: Nanjing University
Scholarships Offered By: Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC) Chinese Government Scholarship
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
No of Scholarships: Each Year There are 25000+ Scholarships in 270+ Chinese Universities.
- Master and Ph.D. Degree Programs in all Fields for World Wide Students.
- Bachelors/Undergraduates Degree Program are only American applicants.
Nanjing University CSC Scholarship 2020 Offers:
Want to enroll at a top Chinese university? Hurry up guys at Nanjing University, scholarships are open. So you want to study for free in China? Chinese Government Scholarships 2020 is now available and is an excellent opportunity for those students who dream of researching and discovering Chinese culture and environment on Master’s (MS / M.Phil) and Ph.D. Studies Fully Funded Chinese Scholarship. CGS Scholarships 2020 will bear all of the expenditures in China during research.
Expenses Which Will Cover By CSC Scholarship 2020:
- Exempt from Registration Fee.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- Free Accommodation on Campus.
- Fee for Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Benefit Plan for International Students in China.
- Tsinghua provides free accommodation for Chinese Government Scholarship students. 1 Doctoral Student or Master students shall live in One Room.
Monthly living Allowance will be Given:
- Undergraduate Degree Students: CNY 2,500 Yuan
- Master Degree Students: CNY 3,000 Yuan
- Doctoral Degree Students: CNY 3,500 Yuan
Programs Offered By Nanjing University:
Scholarships are available to pursue Bachelors/Undergraduate, Masters (MS/ M.Phil) and PhD in multiple fields.
List of the Programs Details are given below.
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this Scholarship for their study at Nanjing Under CSC.
- Applicants from all over the world can apply for Masters (MS/M.Phil) and Ph.D. Programs. Only USA Students can apply for Undergraduate/Bachelors Scholarships.
- Applicants should be in healthy physical condition.
- Applicants for Undergraduate degree studies must have a High School and be under the age of 25.
- Applicants for Master’s degree studies must have a Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for Doctoral degree studies must have a Master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Excellent achievement in your study.
- Comparative good ability in research.
- Applicants do not gain any other scholarships.
- Applicants with a High School’s degree are eligible to apply for Bachelors’s Degree programs.
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for Master’s Degree programs.
- Applicants with a master’s degree are eligible to apply for Doctoral Degree programs
Documents Required for Apply:
List of Documents is given below:
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (printed by CSC), the original document and a copy, filled in Chinese or in English. ‘
- The highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded. (Notarized photocopy)
- Bachelor’s program applicants: High School’s degree diploma (or above)
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree diploma (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree diploma (or above)
- Note: If the diploma is not in English, a notarized copy of a translation in English is required.
The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded.(notarized photocopy)
- Bachelors’s program applicants: High School’s degree Transcripts (or above) :
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Note: If the diploma is not in English, a notarized copy of a translation in English or is required.
- Two recommendation letters
The letters of recommendation must be written by the applicant’s teachers/advisors/employers (who are able to evaluate your academic performance and research potential) in either English.
- A study or research plan in Chinese or in English (no less than 800 words).
- Published academic papers and academic achievements (not compulsory).
- A copy of the HSK certificate (not compulsory).
- Passport Scan (if available at the time of application)
- Digital ID photo with white background
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form filled in English.
- Acceptance letter from a supervisor (not compulsory)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- English Language Proficiency Certificate:
- Those students whose language institute was in English they can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their Home University & they are exempted from Language Test.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
- There is no Application Fees.
Deadline: Applicants Deadlines For Nanjing University Chinese Government Scholarship In China Is 15th March 2020.
How To Apply For Nanjing University CSC Scholarships 2020:
Students have to Apply Online first on CSC Portal. Then Apply to the official admission portal.
- Student have to click Here to Register First on CSC Portal: Click Here to Register
- After Login, Select Program Category is B and Agencies No Nanjing University is 10284.
- Fill the CSC Form with above-required Documents.
- After Completion of CSC form next, Apply online on Admission Portal.
- Click Here to Apply: Admission Portal
- Fill the Form with above-required Documents, Take print and forward documents set to Nanjing University Address.
To mail all applications documents required to the following address:
Contact Information/Mailing Address:
Ms. Zhong Qiaorui
Institute for International Students
RM. 514 Zeng Xianzi Building,
18 Jinyin Street, Nanjing 210008, China Tel. +86-25-83593586;
Email: [email protected]