The Deanship of Graduate Studies at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) is pleased to announce KFUPM Fully Funded MS and PhD Scholarship For Graduates applicants who demonstrate high potential for conducting original research in the fields of Engineering, Sciences, and Business.
The online application portal is open twice every academic year. All interested and eligible, local and International candidates are invited to apply according to the listed programs below.
Details of KFUPM Fully Funded Scholarship For Graduates:
- Scholarships available for: Master & PhD
- Subjects: Engineering, Science, Business,
- Hosting Country: Saudi Arabia
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- English Test: Required IELTs or TOEFL
Mandatory documents for an application (without which application will not be processed).
- Copy of identification (Passport for international applicants / National ID for Saudi nationals / Iqama for residents of Saudi Arabia).
- Complete official transcripts for BS degree (and MS degree if applying to PhD).
- Statement-of-Purpose (a one-page essay focusing on career and research goals at KFUPM).
- Recommendation Letters from academic referees through the online recommendation system after submitting the online application.
- Certificates for BS degree (and MS degree if applying to PhD) if degrees granted.
- GMAT score (for international MBA applicants).
Other supporting documents (needed for a final decision)
- TOEFL score (min. is 68 iBT for MS and 79 iBT for PhD) or IELTS score (min. is 6 for MS and 6.5 for PhD).
- Acceptable GRE General score (min. Quant. is 156, min. Analytical Writing is 4.0).
- Upon approval, original/certified copies of degree certificate(s) and transcript(s) are to be sent through postal mail.
|Scholarship Available for Following Fields:|
City & Regional Planning
Civil & Environment Engineering
Construction Engr. & Management
Industrial & Systems Engr.
Information Assurance & Security
Materials Science & Engineering
Systems & Control Engineering
Also Apply For Fully Funded US Summer Sisters Exchange Program 2020
All interested and eligible, local and international candidates are invited to apply for Graduate Studies at KFUPM according to the
deadlines in this link: http://www.kfupm.edu.sa/deanships/dgs/Pages/en/Application-Deadlines.aspx
For any questions or further clarifications, please feel free to contact us at gs-[email protected] or Telephone: +966-3-860-2800, or check our website at http://www.kfupm.edu.sa/deanships/dgs/Default.aspx or follow us on Facebook and Twitter via