Watch this video For Complete Guideness , How To Apply for AFNS
Type of Commission
- AFNS – BSc Nursing (Female)
- Trained Nurse as Lieutenant (Female)
- Matric with Science – 60% Marks Minimum F.Sc (Pre-medical) – 50% Marks Minimum
- Nursing Diploma and Midwifery. B.Sc Generic Nursing. Post (RN) B.Sc Nursing
- 17-25 years as on 31 December 2019
- 18-28 years as on 30 November 2019
Note for BSc Nursing:-
Appearing candidates in FSc Part-II examination (having 50% marks in 1st year) may apply with HOPE certificate duly signed by the Principal of concerned college/institution for attaining 50% marks. On declaration of Part-II result, candidates should submit FSc marks sheet immediately.
Note for Trained Nurse:-
- A candidate should be registered with Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC).
- Preference will be given to qualified post basic specialized courses i.e ICU, OT, CCU etc from a hospital/institute recognized by PNC.
- BSC Nursing. Female unmarried / widow / separated / divorce without encumbrances.
- Trained Nurses. Married/Unmarried
Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/GilgitBaltistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationality other than Pakistani.
► Minimum Height – 5’ Feet (152.4 cm)
► Weight – As per the Body Mass Index. 2.
- Twice rejected by the GHQ Selection Board.
- Declared Medically Unfit by Appeal Medical Board.
- Individual withdrawn/resigned/discharged from Armed Forces (Army, Navy and Air Force) training academies/institution on the ground of discipline, character, medical inefficiency, weak profile or declared unsuitable.
- Individual dismissed/removed from any other government service.
- For BSc Nursing only – candidates already registered with Pakistan Nursing Council.
- Convicted by a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude