Students if you are looking for the Important Translation Paragraphs For 9th Class if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find the English Paragraphs For the 9th Class most important for those students who are worried about the English to Urdu translation paragraphs so now we make it easy for you and read these important paragraphs only.
Students we know that these 9th Class English Important Translation Paragraphs are helpful so don’t ignore them to read and find out the translation from your English key book of the 9th class like Sunshine or others where you are comfortable learning. We hope you will get good marks in your English paragraph portion if you read carefully and also try to learn
English To Urdu Translation Paragraphs
|Translation Paragraphs Notes
Important Translation Paragraphs For 9th Class
- The interior of the Masjid at the lower level is lined with more than twenty thousand hand-made ceramic tiles in more than 50 different tulip designs. At the gallery level, the design becomes flamboyant with the representation of flowers, fruit, and cypresses.
- 9: Noise pollution is a serious issue & needs attention at the local and state level. People must develop awareness about the dangerous impact of noise on human health. It is, therefore, a need to acquire more civic sense and a responsible attitude to avoid the unnecessary use of noise pollution irritants in the environment.
- 2: in stories, the doomed hero is usually saved at the last minute by some stroke 9f fortune, but almost always his sense of values is changed. He becomes more appreciative of the meaning of life and its permanent spiritual values.
- 3: The Rasool (S.A.W) and his close companion, Hazrat Abu Bakr Saddique (R.A) migrated from Makkah to Madina in the year 622 A.D. When 5ye chiefs of various tribes of Makkah came to know about the migration of the Rasool (S.A.W) and his close companion, Hazrat Abu Bakr Saddique (R.A), they got furious. the chiefs were determined more than ever to find them out.
- 7: Patriotism gives people the strength & courage to safeguard the interest of the country and nation. For a patriot, the sovereignty, integrity, and honor of the country are supreme values on which no compromise can be made. Patriots render sacrifices for the preservation and protection of these values.
- 4: In the fifth and sixth centuries, mankind stood on the verge of chaos. It seemed that the civilization which had taken four thousand years to grow had started crumbling. At this point in time, Allah Almighty raised a Rasool among themselves to lift humanity from ignorance into the light of faith.
- 5: Do not be overwhelmed with the enormity of the task.” he said in a speech at Lahore, There are many examples in the history of young nations, building themselves up by sheer determination and force of character. You are made of sterling material and second to none. Keep up your morale.
- 6: Noise pollution is defined as any form of noise that disrupts the normal functioning of life. If left unchecked, it can have serious effects on the mind and bodies of humans.
- 8: Today Quaid’s Pakistan is facing numerous challenges. We have forgotten how much struggle the Muslims had made under the dynamic leadership of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah (RA). We can overcome our present difficulties by following Quaid’s golden motto, “Faith, Unity, and Discipline”.
The topic of this post is an Important paragraph for class 9 English without any pdf file. We add this post to the 9th Class English category where students can easily find the paragraphs type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 9 English Book.