The US Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP), a bi-national Commission, is pleased to announce the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program. This non-degree program is designed for mid-career (5-15 years of relevant experience) professionals and consists of 10-12 months of graduate-level, non-degree academic coursework, and an opportunity to work in the United States in the relevant field.
In addition to academic work, persons selected for this program are expected to share information about Pakistani life and culture with their U.S. colleagues and with community groups in the United States. On returning to Pakistan, Humphrey grantees are expected to share their U.S. experience with colleagues and community groups in Pakistan.
Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship 2021 Details:
Benefits of This Fellowship Competition:
- Tuition Fees
- Living Stipend & Health Insurance
- Also, Assist with Visa Process
Eligibility Criteria For This H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2021:
- Applicant Should be Pakistani Residence & Working in Pakistan
- 16 years of education (4 year Bachelor’s or 2 years Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree)
- Applicants must possess a high level of fluency in spoken and written English.
Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Application Invited for These Fields:
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Economic Development/Finance and Banking
- Natural Resources, Environmental and Climate Policy
Urban and Regional Planning
Democratic Institution Building
- Communications and Journalism
- Law and Human Rights
- International Religious Freedom
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
- Technology Policy and Management
- Human Resource Management
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Higher Education Administration
- The teaching of English as a Foreign Language Public Health
- Public Health & Policy and Management
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Substance Abuse Education, Prevention and Treatment
- Contagious and Infectious Diseases
Related Post: MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2021 | Fully Funded
Special Note For Women
Women, people with disabilities, and individuals from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (FATA), AJK, Gilgit-Baltistan,
Balochistan, Northern Sindh, and Southern Punjab are highly encouraged to apply.
- Applications must be submitted online.
- Paper copies will not be considered.
- TOEFL test is not required with the application.
- Only successful candidates will be required to take TOEFL.