A Diverse Range of Fields is available to study Free in China. There are Multiple Fields available Under Chinese Government Scholarship. Now 289 designated Chinese universities offer a wide variety of academic programs in the Following Subjects:
Science, Engineering, Agriculture, Medicine, Economics, Legal studies, Management, Education, History, Literature, Philosophy and Fine arts for scholarship recipients at all levels.
Financial Expenditure Benefits :
The Chinese Government Scholarship by HEC Will Cover the Following Expenses of the Participants.
- Tuition Waiver: Tuition funds will be comprehensively used by the host university. It may cover scholarship students’ education, administration costs, and expenditures to support student activities.
- Accommodation: free university dormitory or accommodation subsidy.
- Undergraduate students: CNY 2,500 per month;
- Master’s students/general scholars: CNY 3,000 per month;
- Doctoral students/senior scholars: CNY 3,500 per month.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan/AJK
- Must contain 12 years of schooling (FA/ Fsc or equivalent A-level) under the age of 25 years for undergraduate programs
- Must be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 years for master’s programs
- Must be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 years for doctoral programs.
22 March 2019
Submit the online HEC application form available at HEC portal at
To apply at Chinese web portal please click the
For detail instructions about the Chinese Govt. Scholarship and applying procedure please follow the
Submit Fees of Rs.300/- in favor of HEC through HBL online facility. A separate bank Account No. 17427900133401 at HBL, H-9 Branch Islamabad is being maintained for online transfer of fee to HEC from any HBL branch across the country.