Harvard University MBA Fully Funded Scholarship 2020 in USA is open for applications. Harvard MBA Scholarship 2020 is one of the leading business programs. Harvard University is the oldest institution of higher education in the united states, established in 1636.
Harvard university’s ranking in 2020 edition of Best Colleges National Universities #2. It’s a Private ivy league research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts, with about 6850 undergraduate students and about 14250 postgraduate students.
The university is offering different online courses as well. The University enrolled over 20,000-degree candidates including undergraduates, graduates and professional students. There are more than 360,000 living alumni in the U.S and over 190 other countries.
Harvard University MBA Fully Funded Scholarship 2020 in USA:
- United states
- Harvard University
- Boustany Foundation
The USA Scholarship offers the following :-
- Financial support amounting to US$95,000 (US$47,500 per year) towards tuition fees.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
The Boustany Foundation Internship
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
|Related Posts: Sussex University Fully Funded Scholarship 2020 in England|
Eligibility Criteria of Harvard University MBA Fully Funded Scholarship 2020 in USA:
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard University USA in MBA.
Related Posts: Fully Funded Schwarzman Scholars Program 2020-2021 in China
How To Apply For Harvard University MBA Fully Funded Scholarship 2020 in USA?
If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the university to [email protected]
If shortlisted you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship
The last date to apply for Harvard University MBA Fully Funded Scholarship 2020 in USA is May 31, 2021. The Scholarship will be awarded during the month of June 2021.