Gujranwala Electric Power Company GEPCO is looking for a competent candidates as a Chief Internal Auditor at the office of DG Khan & GEPCO HQ, Gujranwala. Last date to apply for Gujranwala Electric Power Company GEPCO Jobs 2020 is the 15 May, 2020.
Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO), a leading public electric utility Company, endeavoring to provide uninterrupted electric supply to more than 3.5 million valued consumers with more than 17000 employees is seeking the services of an experienced, dynamic, high caliber and result oriented professional to work as Chief Internal Auditor as part of its senior executive team, who can undertake the challenging assignment Effectively.
GEPCO Jobs Vacancies:
- The Chief Internal Auditor
- The Chief Internal Auditor, who is the head of the internal audit function in the Public Sector Company shall be accountable to the Audit Committee and have unrestricted access to the record.
- To evaluate Accounting, Financial, Credit, and other Operational activities as an independent appraisal function.
- To ensure effective management of the Financial Resources of the Company.
- To review and appraise the soundness, adequacy, and application of accounting, Financial & Operational control.
- To formulate internal audit programs in such a way that all aspects of financial transactions are audited.
- To prepare reports observations, comments, and recommendations based on carried out work.
- To develop an effective team of competent subordinates who understand and are able to discharge the obligations of their positions/jobs.
- To undertake a special investigation at the directives of the Audit Committee / Board of Directors.
- To have liaison with the External and Commercial auditors of the Company.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal time management, and presentational skills.
Related Post: Election Commission of Pakistan Jobs May 2020
Qualification And Experience:
The candidate must have a minimum of five (05) years of relevant audit experience and is a
- Member of a recognized body of professional accountants; or Certified Internal Auditor; or
- Certified Fraud Examiner; or
- Certified Internal Control Auditor; or
- The person holding a Master’s Degree in Finance from a University recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
Remuneration, Age & Tenure
- The candidate will be offered a market-based compensation package commensurate with the qualification and experience.
- Maximum 55 years age as on the last date of submission of application.
- Initial Contract (with 6 months’ probation) shall be for a period of three years extendable subject to satisfactory performance
How To Apply GEPCO Jobs 2020:
Application forms are available on the GEPCO website. Applications should be submitted through post along with detailed CV, attested copies of testimonials, minimum three references, and a recent photograph to the office of DG (HR&Admn), GEPCO HQ, Gujranwala. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- No application will be accepted by hand.
- Departmental candidates are required to apply through proper channel.
- GEPCO is an equal opportunity employer; females are equally encouraged to apply.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the advertisement or withhold the recruitment process without assigning any reason.
- The application should reach within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.