Graduate Training Program 2020 is great opportunity the brillant students of the Pakistan to avail the new experience in life outside of the Pakistann under the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP). For Graduate Training Program 2020 under SECP, you must have to apply online on the OTS (Open Testing Service). Before apply online, please read carefully about Training Program under SECP and also Watch the Video Below.
Graduate Training Program 2020 Details:
- Type of Program: International Training Program
- Qualications Required: Master Degree (or Equivalent / 16 Years Education).
Master’s degree (or equivalent/16 years of education) in relevant discipline i.e.
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Finance/ Accounting
- Social Sciences
- Law & Information Technology from a reputed HEC recognized Institute/University or Holders of professional certifications i.e. CFAP (ICAP)/ CMA/ ACCA/ CFA/ FRM can apply for these positions.
Eligibility Criteria of Training Program 2020 under SECP:
- At least 70% marks in annual system or 3.2 CGPA out of 4.0 or 4.0 CGPA out of 5.0 in semester system.
- For Law graduates only – At least 60% marks in annual system or 3.2 CGPA out of 4.0 or 4.0 CGPA out of 5.0 in semester system.
- Maximum age limit for these positions is 28-years as on the last date of submission of applications. 02 years age relaxation for women, candidates from Balochistan/FATA, minorities and special persons.
Test Locations :
Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta
Note: Candidates/students awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who meet the criteria are required to register themselves on the testing agency’s website i.e. Apply Online
- Click on “Online Application Form”. Read the instructions carefully and submit the application form after filling the required details.
- Download and print the Application Form and Deposit Slip.
- Deposit test fee of Rs. 90/- for Open Testing Services (OTS) through Deposit Slip.
- Deposit fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
- Incomplete Applications or Applications submitted in person or through e-mail will not be entertained.
- Applications received after the due date will not be considered and OTS will not be responsible.
- Post the Application Form along with copy of the deposit slip and 2 recent passport size photographs to Manager Operations, Open Testing Services (OTS), Office No. 01, Crescent Mall Commercial, Central Avenue Road, Phase 6, Bahria Town, Islamabad not later than December 02, 2019. UAN # 051-111-687-222 4.
- The candidates shortlisted on the basis of written test and meeting other eligibility criteria will go through a multiple- tier interview process.
- Selected candidates of multi-tier interview process will undergo a medical examination before on boarding as trainee.
- After the successful completion of training program, there will be a written test of the trainees to gauge their learning curve. Only those securing 70 % marks will be offered job with SECP as Management Executive.