Fulbright Student Scholarship 2020 offered by the United State of America Government. Fulbright Student Scholarship 2020 is for Pakistani citizens, residing and working in Pakistan, with strong academic histories in all disciplines except clinical medicine are welcome to apply.
In addition to academic work, persons selected for Fulbright programs are expected to share information about Pakistani life and culture with their U.S. colleagues and with community groups in the U.S. On returning to Pakistan, Fulbright grantees are expected to share their U.S. experiences with colleagues and community groups in Pakistan. Successful candidates should be poised to assume leadership positions in their fields and must be committed to returning and serving Pakistan.
- Persons with a dual U.S./Pakistan nationality or those having a spouse, parent, fiancé or child over 18 years of age who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Employees of the Fulbright organization or the U.S. Department of State and their spouses, fiancés, siblings, dependents, children and parents. For programs funded by their agencies, employees of USAID or the HEC and their spouses, fiancés, siblings, dependents, children and parents.
- As a general matter, preference for Fulbright student opportunities will be given to candidates who have not previously received a Fulbright student grant.
- Persons already studying in the U.S. or on a work/residence visa in any country.
How to apply for Fulbright Student Scholarship 2020
A complete application package includes:
- An application form
- Three reference letters
- Your GRE score report and
- Scanned transcripts, including an explanation of the grading scale of the university issuing the degree should be uploaded. Please note that HEC-attested documents are preferable with the application but degree and transcripts attested by the issuing authority will be acceptable at the time of application.