ACCA (Chartered Certified Accountants’ Association) is the national organization representing qualified accountants. ACCA Free Online Courses 2020 is now free to join and are offered in a number of subject areas.
The ACCA aims to provide first-choice, business-relevant credentials to candidates worldwide who are looking for a rewarding future in accountancy, finance, and management
ACCA’s fundamental principles, established in 1904, are equality, diversity, creativity, accountability and responsibility. They assume that accountants, at all levels of growth, add value to economies. The principles are consistent with client expectations and we are working to expand the profession to individuals of all backgrounds.
ACCA Online Course Detail
Courses Offered By
Online Learning Platform
No of ACCA Online Courses
- 8 Free Courses
List of ACCA Courses
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Business and Technology
- Intermediate Management Accounting
- Intermediate Bookkeeping
- Introduction to Management Accounting
- Introduction to Bookkeeping
- Accounting in Business
Benefits of Official Verified Certificates
The online course is totally free. You can enroll for me, but if you want to get a verified certificate then you need to pay an enrollment fee. The benefits are
Official and Verified
- Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the logo of the university to validate your accomplishment and improve your career chances
- Add the certificate to the curriculum vitae or resume or share it directly on LinkedIn
- Giving yourself an extra opportunity to finish the course
EdX gives a maximum price discount of up to 90 percent on our checked certificates to learners who will benefit from it but can’t afford to pay. Support is available in most courses offering validated qualifications but some courses and services are not compliant. You can get financial assistance accepted up to five times in a twelve-month period. Consult the Financial Assistance website for more detail and eligibility for financial aid.
How to enroll in EDX Free Online Courses 2020?
EDX Free Online Courses 2020 are open to everyone.
All you need is access to a computer with a current browser, an Internet connection and, of course, a desire to learn.
To begin the free course, please register for an edX account. You will need to:
- Enter your email address
- Enter your full name
- Your full name will appear on any certificates that you earn.
- Create a public username for the forums (cannot have spaces)
Note: You cannot change your username once it has been created.
- Create a password
- Select your country
- Select Create your account
- When you find an online course that interests you in the course catalog, you can enroll in the course by selecting the Enroll Now button on the course About page.
- Registering for an edX account is completely free! You can also take courses for free, or you can choose to pay a fee and pursue a verified certificate.