FFC Sona Foundation is offering Merit based and Need based scholarship 2020 for students of undergraduate and post-matric. Students of 1st year post-matric (FSC/ICS) program and students of 1st & 2nd semesters in Bachelor or Undergraduate degree programs can apply for FFC Sona Foundation Scholarship 2020. Students from all across the country are eligible to apply for FFC Sona Foundation Scholarship 2020.
Annually 253 merit based scholarships are awarded under Sona Welfare Foundation (SWF) to the deserving and most talented students across the Pakistan.
FFC Sona Foundation will grant a stipend of PKR: 3000/- monthly for undergraduate programs and PKR: 2000/- monthly to students of post-matric programs (FSC / ICS).
Eligibility Criteria for FFC SWF Scholarship 2020
- All male and female students scoring 85% and more in last exams (75% or more for Balochistan and Gilgit Baltistan domicile holders students).
- Only those students who enrolled in 1st & 2nd semester of Bachelor programs and 1st year of Post-Matric programs.
- The candidate must be Enrolled in Government approved/registered colleges and universities.
- Land holding less than 50 Acres and affidavit of farming as primary means of income / occupation.
FFC scholarship is mainly for those enrolled in engineering, IT, Agriculture and Management sciences programs. Students of following BS Programs can apply
- Electrical Engineering & Technology
- Mechanical Engineering & Technology
- Civil Engineering & Technology
- Telecom Engineering & Technology
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering & Technology
- Social Sciences
- Computer Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Post-Matric Programs (FSC / ICS / DAE)
Monthly Stipend under FFC Scholarship 2020
FFC Sona Foundation will provide monthly following stipend:
- Bachelor: Rs. 3000/-
- Post Matric: Rs. 2000/-
How to Apply for FFC SWF Scholarship 2020
FFC SWF scholarship application forms can be obtained and submitted as following
- Application forms are available on FFC district sales offices all over the Pakistan
- Complete “Application form” along with required documents must be sent via post to the following Address at
C/o SWF scholarship desk, sona towers, 156- The Mall Rawalpindi