Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) Jobs 2020 Advertisement 3/2020
- Demonstrator BPS-17
- Inspector BPS-16
- Public Health Officer BPS-16
- Medical Officer BPS-17
- Network / System Administrator BPS-17
- Appraising / Valuation Officer BPS-16
- Associate Professor BPS-19
Procedure to apply:
- All applications must be submitted online through FPSC’s website
- Candidates may edit on-line applications only once within the closing date in order to rectify any error’ omission.
- Information claimed in on-line application form will be treated as final.
- Subsequent claims of experience, earlier not given in on-line form, are considered afterthought and an attempt to become eligible. Such subsequent claims shall not be accepted.
- Detailed General Instructions/ guidelines to apply online are available on the website.
- No hard copy of online application is required from the applicants.
- Those applicants who do not have access to internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on or before the closing date, addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper giving detailed particulars tn the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for, intimating difficulties in submission of online applications.
Such applications will be accepted subject to approval of the Commission.
- After the test/ exam, on the basis of results, the candidates who are on higher merit positions in respective quota would be asked to furnish the attested copies of requisite documents: two photographs, Matric, Intermediate certificates, Bachelor’s, Master’s, M.Phil, Ph.D Degrees, CNIC, Experience Certificate (where required) showing nature of job/ detailed job description issued by an authorized officer of the Ministry/Division/Department concerned, Domicile Certificate, Departmental Permission Certificate (in case of government servant) as well as Original TR (in non-test cases) etc. within 15 days of the Notice from FPSC by post, SMS and E-mail.
- Wherever an equivalence of the required degree is to be claimed by a candidate, an equivalence certificate issued by HEC may be furnished to FPSC to authenticate the claim.
- Experience from Firms’ Companies/ Institutions’ Organizations/ Banks’ NGOs ete., will be accepted if these are well known nationally or internationally, have appropriately been registered/ incorporated with concerned government department’ institution for doing business, maintain office (s) and have proper registration number’ Reference number, where applicable.
- The candidates who fail to furnish the requisite documents within stipulated time or furnish
incorrect/incomplete information, their candidature shall be liable to rejection. Therefore, they are
advised to keep their documents ready for submission to FPSC by the due date.
- From requisition of documents it should not be presumed that the candidate has been shortlisted for
interview as his/her eligibility is to be determined in view of documents and merit position.
- Eligibility of the candidates in all respects shall be reckoned upto the closing date.