Federal Education Jobs 2022 are open for applicants from all over the Pakistan. Interested candidates who want to apply for Federal Education Jobs 2022, must Apply Online for relevant vacancy. Ministry of Federal Education, Govt of Pakistan is accepting Online Application Form from all over the Pakistan until last date.
Federal Education Jobs 2022 – Apply Online
Under Federal Education Jobs 2022, Federal Ministry of Education is offering more than 253+ vacancies of Elementary School Teacher (EST) for different subjects. Candidates qualifications must be Bachelors, Masters or more. Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply for these vacancies.
Federal Education Jobs 2022 Details
|Organization||Ministry of Federal Education, Pakistan|
|Qualifications||Bachelor | Master|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Apply Through||Apply Online|
|Expected Salary||35000 – 50000 PKR Monthly|
|Gender||Both Male & Female can Apply|
|Jobs Announced||08 February, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||28th February, 2022|
Federal Education Latest Vacancies 2022
|Sr. No.||Positions||Category||Vacancies||Qualifications||Age Limit|
|01||Elementary School Teacher (EST)||Female||188||Bachelor Degree||18 – 30|
|02||Elementary School Teacher (EST)||Male||65||Bachelor Degree||18 – 30|
Eligibility Criteria for Federal Education Jobs 2022
- Qualifications for each job post is mentioned in the advertisement
- Candidates must have Bachelors or Graduation or other relative equivalent Qualifications. Your qualifications must be same as eligibility criteria of Job Posts.
- Candidates having sufficient experience for specific Job vacancy will be preferred.
For all vacancies age must be 18 to 25 years + 5 years General Age Relaxation in upper age limit on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 20 September, 2022.
How to Apply for Federal Education Jobs 2022?
Interested candidates who are interested in Federal Education Jobs, must follow the Application Procedure given below.
- Register yourself at following link: https://etc.hec.gov.pk/
- Submit Test Fee of 600 in the Higher Education Commission Account.
1742-79001334-01, Habib Bank Limited
- Write your CNIC No. in the back of Fee Submission Receipt and send it to the following address through postal service.
Member’s House, HEC, Sector H-8, Islamabad
- Test date and venue will be communicated through SMS/Email.
- Based on Test result, short listed candidates will be called for interview.