Students if you are looking for the English Comprehension Passages Questions For Class 9 if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find the English Comprehension Passages short questions only without answers but your duty to find answers from your English book passage.
Students we know that these 9th Class English Comprehension Passages Questions are helpful so don’t ignore them to read and find out answers from your textbook or English key book of the 9th class where you feel happy to learn.
Comprehension Passages unsolved
|Comprehension Passages Notes
English Comprehension Passages Questions For Class 9
- Who founded the Indian National Congress?
- Who was Mr. A.O. Hume?
- What lesson did King Bruce learn from the spider?
- Why did Hume think of founding this political organization?
- When was the Indian National Congress founded?
- After how many attempts did the spider succeed?
- With whom did he discuss his plan?
- By whom had Robert Bruce been defeated many times?
- Where did he hide himself?
- What did he see in the cave?
The topic of this post is English Grammar Comprehension Passages Questions For Class 9 without any pdf file. We add this post to the 9th Class English category where students can easily find the Passages type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 9 English Book.