Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2021 is announced by the Prime Minister of Pakistan for the brilliant students of Pakistan and they can’t continue their studies after intermediate (12 Grade). And in Ehsaas Scholarship Program, Govt. of Pakistan will fund a grant to the bachelor level students to continue their studies.
Good News for applicants of Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2020 Phase 2 is that last date of extended till 30 November, 2020.
Important Note: [FAKE] Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 | Phase 2
Now Applications of the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020 Phase 2 is started from 5th September 2020. Interested Candidates are requested to submit their application for Ehsaas Scholarship 2020 Phase 2 through HEC Website.
In Ehsaas Scholarship Program 200,000 students will be rewards scholarship. Every years 50, 000 students will avail this opportunity. And Govt. of Pakistan has main focus for the betterment of women. So, they have allotted 50% quota for the female students.
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2021 Detail:
- Education: Undergraduate
- Gender: Males and Females both.
- Scholarship Covers: Full Tuition Fee, Monthly Stipend.
- Scholarship Duration: Over Four Years.
- Deadline: 30 November, 2020
- Scholarships Annually: 50,000 Every Year
- Scholarship: 200,000 in four years
Benefits of Ehsaas Scholarship Program:
- 50,000 Scholarships Annually.
- 200,000 undergraduate scholarships in 4 years.
- 50% of seats reserved for Girls.
- Full tuition fee.
- Monthly Stipend.
- Special Preference for disabled and students belonging to underprivileged areas.
Eligibility Criteria For Ehsaas Scholarship Program:
- Students enrolled in any Government University admitted on merit.
- Deserving and Brilliant students from low-income families (Below the poverty threshold )
- Ehsaas Scholarship program will offer need-based scholarships to the students of undergraduate degree programs.
How to Apply For Ehsaas Scholarship Program:
Please visit the link given below to apply online for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020.
- Visit the official website of the Higher Education Commission to APPLY ONLINE.
- Completed forms along with necessary documents can also be submitted to the Financial Aid Office of the respective university.
- Please do not send applications to HEC or BISP directly.
Ehsaas Scholarship Program Deadline:
Last date to apply for Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship is 30 November, 2020. So, we encourage you to apply before closing date.