Descon Shutdown Jobs 2020 Abu Dhabi UAE 723+ Vacancies are open for applicants. Interested candidates who want to work FERTIL & HABSHAN Shutdown ABU DHABI UAE under Descon Engineering Ltd are requested to apply before last date.
Descon Engineering Limited is a global engineering firm well known internationally for its consistency, protection and timely delivery of projects and goods. Descon Engineering specialises in construction advisory, civil design, electrical design, mechanical design and engineering management. We are specialists in the fields of EPC, Construction , Maintenance / Industrial Facilities, Engineering , Manufacturing and Automation & Regulation.
Currently, this engineering firm is looking candidates for “Descon Engineering Jobs 2020 ” to hire experienced workers for its FERTIL & HABSHAN Shutdown Project in Abu Dhabi – UAE and, for this project, invites applications from those with expertise in Plant Overhauling for vacancies such as Lead Mechanical / Piping (Area Engineer Mechanical / Piping), HSE Executive / HSE Supervisor, Supervisor Mechanical / Piping / Rigging, Multi Welder.
Descon Engineering Jobs 2023 Details
|Education||Matric | Intermediate | Bachelors | Master | DAE | B.E|
|Company Name||Descon Engineering Ltd|
|Location||Abu Dhabi UAE|
|Salary||Expected Salary 150, 000 to 250,000|
|Last Date||19 November, 2020|
Descon Shutdown Jobs 2023 Vacancies
- Lead Mechanical / Piping (Area Engineer Mechanical / Piping)
- HSE Executive/ HSE Supervisor
- Supervisor Mechanical / Piping / Rigging
- Planning Engineer / Planner (Mechanical)
- Assistant Fitter
- Fire-Watcher / Hole-Watcher
How to Apply For Descon Abu Dhabi Jobs 2023
- Individuals meeting criteria should appear for interview along with the following documents such as:
- Detailed CV
- Original Educational & Experience Certificates along with photocopies.
- Original Passport
- Original CNIC with Copy
- Guardian’s CNIC and photocopy
- Two recent photographs with White Background.
- The interview will be held at Lahore, Rawalpindi, Sadiqabad, Multan and proper address of the venue can be examined from the following image.
- Interviews will start from November 12 to November 19, 2020.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any individual for appearing in the interview