Students if you are looking for the Class 9 Computer Chapter 2 Binary System Long Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find the chapter’s most important long questions without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 9th-class Computer book.
Students You know that these Chapter 2 Long Questions of Computer Science are helpful so don’t ignore to read as well as find out answers from your Computer book of the 9th class.
Class 9 Computer Chapter 2 Notes
|Post Topic||Long Questions|
Class 9 Computer Chapter 2 Binary System Important Long Questions
- Convert (69610)10 to Hexadecimal.
- Differentiate between volatile and non-volatile memory.
- Store the word “Phone” in computer memory starting from address 7003 where each letter needs one byte to store in the memory.
- Differentiate between temporary and permanent storage.
- Write the truth table for X AND Y where
- X = It is sunny
- Y = Today is Monday
Computer Chapter 2 Long Questions PDF Download
Students, here you will not find a PDF File of 9th Class Computer Chapter 2 Long Questions PDF Download Notes because we already described all the important Computer Chapter 2 Binary System long questions in the above section.
The topic of this post is 9th Class Computer Science Chapter 2 Long Questions Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 9th Class Computer Notes category where students can easily find the Long Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 9 Computer Book.