Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2020 is now open and accepting applications for the master program. Common Wealth is a Fully Funded Masters Scholarship in UK. Candidates willing to pursue their Master’s degree from UK which also fully funded are encouraged to apply.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2020 is announced for least developed and lower middle income commonwealth countries like Asian and africian countries. The duration of the Fully Funded Masters Scholarship in UK is one year.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2020 is one of the most renowned scholarship program of UK. All the talented and motivated students who cannot afford their studies are encouraged to apply. Diverse range of fields and majors are offered in Fully Funded Masters Scholarship in UK.
For more information about the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2020, Please read the important information given below before apply.
Common Wealth Shared Scholarship Detail
- Hosted Country : United kingdom ( UK )
- Gender : Male & Female Both Can apply.
- Course Provided : Master (Only).
- Scholarship Type : Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries : Common Wealth Countries
- Deadline : December 18, 2019
Majors & Fields of Study Eligible for this Scholarship:
Almost all fields & majors are eligible and available in Fully Funded Scholarship Program in UK which includes Arts, Medical, Engineering and Sciences, Social, Natural Sciences, Clinical, Education, and much more:
- Science & Technology for Development
- Strengthening Global Peace, Security and Governance
- Strengthening Resilience and Response to Crises
- Access, Inclusion & Opportunity
- Strengthening Health Systems and Capacity
- Promoting Global Prosperity
List of Common Wealth Universities :
Check which Universities are offering Commonwealth Scholarship 2020 Check the list
Superior Benefits of this Scholarship:
Common wealth Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in UK however it will cover following expanses during the program:
- Commonwealth countries are eligible to apply.
- Air tickets for the scholarship program will be provided.
- Monthly allowance of £1,110 Per Month, or £1,362 Per Month for those at universities in the London metropolitan area.
- Warm Clothing allowance will be provided.
Eligible Countries for Common Wealth Scholarship :
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- The Gambia
Eligibility Criteria for Common Wealth Scholarship
- Candidate must be from Commonwealth country.
- Candidate must be available to start academic studies in UK by the start of September/October 2020.
- Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship.
- Applicant must have 4 years of bachelors degree or 2 years of bachelors and masters.
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a high-income country.
Deadline of Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2020:
The last to apply for Fully Funded Masters Scholarship Program in the United Kindom (UK) – Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2020 is December 18th, 2019.