Students if you are looking for the Class 9 Physics Chapter 8 Thermal Properties of Matter Numericals Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find Physics Chapter No. 8 most important Numericals without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 9th class Physics book.
Students You know that Chapter 8 Thermal Properties of Matter Numericals of Physics is helpful so don’t ignore them to read and find out answers from your Physics key book of the 9th class where you are comfortable learning.
Physics Chapter 8 Numericals Problem
|Post Topic||Numerical Notes|
Class 9 Physics Chapter 8 Numericals Problem Notes
- The temperature of water in a beaker is 50°C. What is its value on the Fahrenheit scale?
- Normal human body temperature is 98.6°F. Convert it into Celsius scale and Kelvin scale.
- Calculate the increase in the length of an aluminum bar 2 m long when heated from 0°C to 20°C. If the thermal coefficient of linear expansion of aluminum is 2.5×10 K.
- A balloon contains 1.2 m of air at 15 °C. Find its volume at 40 °C. The thermal coefficient of volume expansion of air is 3.67×10 K
- How much heat is required to increase the temperature of 0.5 kg of water from 10 °C to 65 °C?
- An electric heater supplies heat at the rate of 1000 joule per second. How much time is required to raise the temperature of 200 g of water from 20 °C to 90 °C?
- How much ice will melt by 50000 J of heat? Latent heat of fusion of ice = 336000 J kg.
- Find the quantity of heat needed to melt 100g of ice at -10 °C into water at 10 °C.
- How much heat is required to change 100 g of water at 100°C into steam? (Latent heat of vaporization of water is 2.26×10 Jkg.
- Find the temperature of water after passing 5 g of steam at 100 °C through 500 g of water at 10 °C.
Physics Chapter 8 Numericals PDF Download
Students, here you will not find any PDF File of 9th Class Physics Chapter 8 Numerical Notes PDF Download Notes because here we already describe all necessary Physics Chapter 8 Thermal Properties of Matter Numericals in the above section.
The topic of this post is Class 9th Physics Chapter 8 Thermal Properties of Matter Numerical Problem Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 9th Class Physics Notes category where students can easily find the Problem type of study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 9 Physics Book.