Students if you are looking for the 9th Class Physics Chapter 8 Long Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find Physics Chapter No. 8 most important Long questions only with some answers and some without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 9th class Physics book.
Students You know that these Chapter 8 Thermal Properties of Matter Long Questions of Physics are helpful so don’t ignore them to read and find answers from your Physics key book of the 9th class where you are comfortable learning.
Physics Chapter 8 Important Long Questions
|Post Topic||Long Questions|
Class 9 Physics Chapter 8 Long Questions
- Why does heat flow from a hot body to a cold body?
- Define the terms heat and temperature.
- What is meant by the internal energy of a body?
- How does heating affect the motion of molecules of a gas?
- What is a thermometer?
- Why mercury is preferred as a thermometric substance? Explain the volumetric thermal expansion. Define specific heat.
- How would you find the specific heat of a solid?
- Define and explain the latent heat of fusion.
- Define latent heat of vaporization.
- What is meant by evaporation?
- On what factors the evaporation of a liquid depends?
- Explain how cooling is produced by evaporation.
Physics Chapter 8 Long Questions PDF Download
Students, here you will not find any PDF File of 9th Class Physics Chapter 8 Long Questions PDF Download Notes because here we already describe all important Physics Chapter 8 Thermal Properties of Matter long questions in the above section.
The topic of this post is Class 9th Physics Chapter 8 Thermal Properties of Matter Long Notes Questions Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 9th Class Physics Notes category where students can easily find the Long Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 9 Physics Book.