Students if you are looking for the Class 9 Physics Chapter 6 Work And Energy Short Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find Physics Chapter No. 6 most important short questions only without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 9th class Physics book.
Students You know that these Chapter 6 Work And Energy Short Questions of Physics are helpful so don’t ignore them to read and find answers from your Physics book of the 9th class.
Physics Chapter 6 Short Questions
|Post Topic||Short Questions|
Class 9 Physics Chapter 6 Short Questions Notes
- Work is said to be done when a force acting on a body moves it in the direction of the force.
- Work = FS
- SI unit of work is joule (J).
- When we say that a body has energy, we mean that it has the ability to do work. SI unit of energy is also joule, the same as work.
- Energy exists in various forms such as mechanical energy, heat energy, light energy, sound energy, electrical energy, chemical energy nuclear energy etc. Energy from one form can be transformed into another.
- The energy possessed by a body due to its motion is called kinetic energy.
- The energy possessed by a body due to its position is called potential energy.
- Environmental problems such as polluting emissions consisting of noise, air pollution, and water pollution may arise by using different sources of energy such as fossil fuels, and nuclear energy.
- Energy cannot be created nor destroyed, but it can be converted from one form to another.
- Processes in nature are the result of energy changes. The heat from the Sun causes the water of oceans to evaporate to form clouds. As they cool down, they fall down as rain.
- Einstein predicted the interconversion of matter and energy by the equation E = mc.
- Fossil fuels are known as nonrenewable resources because it took millions of years for them to attain their present form.
- Sunlight and water power are renewable sources of energy. They will not run out of coal, oil, and gas.
- The ratio of the useful work done by a device or machine to the total energy taken up by it is called its efficiency.
- Power is defined as the rate of doing work.
- The power of a body is one watt which is doing work at the rate of one joule per second.
9th Class Physics Chapter 6 Short Questions PDF Download
Students, here you will not find any 9th Class Physics Chapter 6 Short Questions PDF Download Notes because here we already describe all important Physics Chapter 6 Work And Energy short questions in the above section.
The topic of this post is Class 9 Physics Chapter 6 Work And Energy Short Questions Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 9th Class Physics Notes category where students can easily find the Short Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 9 Physics Book.