Students if you are looking for the Class 9 Physics Chapter 6 Work And Energy Numericals Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find Physics Chapter No. 6 most important Numerical Problems without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 9th class Physics book.
Students You know that these Chapter 6 Work And Energy Numericals Problem of Physics are helpful so don’t ignore them to read and find answers from your Physics key book of the 9th class.
Physics Chapter 6 Numericals
|Post Topic||Numerical Notes|
Class 9 Physics Chapter 6 Numericals Notes
- A man has pulled a cart through 35 m applying a force of 300 N. Find the work done by the man.
- A block weighing 20 N is lifted 6 m vertically upward. Calculate the potential energy stored in it.
- A car weighing 12 kN has a speed of 20 ms. Find its kinetic energy.
- A 500 g stone is thrown up with a velocity of 15ms. Find its
- (i) P.E. at its maximum height
- (ii) K.E. when it hits the ground
- On reaching the top of a slope 6 m high from its bottom, a cyclist has a speed of 1.5 ms. Find the kinetic energy and the potential energy of the cyclist. The mass of the cyclist and his bicycle is 40 kg.
- A motorboat moves at a steady speed of 4 ms. The water resistance acting on it is 4000 N. Calculate the power of its engine.
- A man pulls a block with a force of 300 N through 50 m in 60 s. Find the power used by him to
- A 50 kg man moved 25 steps up in 20 seconds. Find his power, if each step is 16 cm high.
- Calculate the power of a pump that can lift 200 kg of water through a height of 6 m in 10 seconds.
- An electric motor of 1hp is used to run a water pump. The water pump takes 10 minutes to fill an overhead tank. The t a n k h a s a c a p a c i t y o f 800 liters and height of 15 m. Find the actual work done by the electric motor to fill the tank. Also, find the efficiency of the system. (Density of water = 1000 km ) (Mass of 1 litre of water = 1 kg)
9th Class Physics Chapter 6 Numericals PDF Download
Students, here you will not find any 9th Class Physics Chapter 6 Numericals PDF Download Notes because here we already describe all important Physics Chapter 6 Work And Energy Problems in the above section.
The topic of this post is Class 9th Physics Chapter 6 Numerical Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 9th Class Physics Notes category where students can easily find the Numericals type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 9 Physics Book.