Students if you are looking for the 9th Class Physics Chapter 5 Gravitation Short Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find Physics Chapter No. 5 most important short questions without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 9th class Physics book.
Students You know that these Chapter 5 Gravitation Short Questions of Physics are helpful so don’t ignore them to read and find answers from your Physics book of the 9th class.
Physics Chapter 5 Notes Short Questions
|Post Topic||Short Questions|
Class 9 Physics Chapter 5 Short Questions Notes
- Newton’s law of universal gravitation states that everybody in the universe attracts every other body with a force that is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between their centers.
- The Earth attracts a body with a force equal to its weight.
- It is assumed that a gravitational field exists all around the Earth due to the gravitational force of attraction of the Earth.
- In the gravitational field of the Earth, the gravitational force per unit mass is called the gravitational field -1 strength of the Earth. It is 10 N kg near the surface of the Earth.
- Acceleration g = G ME/R2
- Mass Of Earth Me = R2g/G
- g at an altitude he = G M/(R+H)2
- An object that revolves around a planet is called a satellite.
- The moon revolves around the Earth so moon is a natural satellite of the Earth.
- Scientists have sent many objects into space. Some of these objects revolve around the Earth. These are called artificial satellites.
9th Class Physics Chapter 5 Short Questions PDF Download
Students, here you will not find any 9th Class Physics Chapter 5 Short Questions PDF Download Notes because here we already describe all important Physics Chapter 5 Gravitation short questions in the above section.
The topic of this post is Class 9 Physics Chapter 5 Short Questions Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 9th Class Physics Notes category where students can easily find the Short Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 9 Physics Book.