Students if you are looking for the 9th Class Physics Chapter 5 Gravitation Short Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find Physics Chapter No. 5 most important long question only without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 9th class Physics book.
Students You know that these Chapter 5 Gravitation long Questions of Physics are helpful so don’t ignore them to read and find answers from your Physics book of the 9th class.
Physics Chapter 5 Long Questions Notes
|Post Topic||Long Questions|
Class 9 Physics Chapter 5 Long Questions Notes
- What is meant by the force of gravitation?
- Do you attract the Earth or does the Earth attract you? Which one is attracting with a larger force? You or the Earth.
- What is a field force?
- Why earlier scientists could not guess about the gravitational force?
- H o w c a n y o u s a y t h a t gravitational force is a field force?
- Explain, what is meant by gravitational field strength.
- Why law of gravitation is important to us?
- Explain the law of gravitation.
- How the mass of Earth can be determined?
- Can you determine the mass of our moon? If yes, then what do you need to know?
- Why does the value of g vary from place to place?
- Explain how the value of g varies with altitude.
- What are artificial satellites?
- How does Newton’s law of gravitation help in understanding the motion of satellites?
- On what factors the orbital speed of a satellite depends?
- Why communication satellites are stationed in geostationary orbits?
9th Class Physics Chapter 5 Long Questions PDF Download
Students, here you will not find any 9th Class Physics Chapter 5 Long Questions PDF Download Notes because here we already describe all important Physics Chapter 5 Gravitation long questions in the above section.
The topic of this post is Class 9th Physics Chapter 5 Long Questions Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 9th Class Physics Notes category where students can easily find the Long Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 9 Physics Book.