Students if you are looking for the 9th Class Physics Chapter 5 Gravitation Numericals Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find Physics Chapter No. 5 most important Numericals without answers but it is your responsibility to find the Solution from your 9th class Physics book.
Students You know that Chapter 5 Gravitation Numericals of Physics are helpful so don’t ignore them to read and find answers from your Physics key book of the 9th class.
Physics Chapter 5 Numerical Notes
|Post Topic||Numerical Notes|
Class 9 Physics Chapter 5 Gravitation Numericals
- Find the gravitational force of attraction between two spheres each of mass 1000 kg. The distance between the centers of the spheres is 0.5 m.
- The gravitational force between two identical lead spheres kept at 1 m apart is 0.006673 N. Find their masses.
- Calculate the value of g at a height of 3600 km above the surface of the Earth.
- Find the value of g due to the Earth at a geostationary satellite. The radius of the geostationary orbit is 48700 km.
- The value of g is 4.0 ms at a distance of 10000 km from the center of the Earth. Find the 24 mass of the Earth.
- A communication satellite is launched at 42000 km above Earth. Find its orbital speed.
- A polar satellite is launched at 850 km above Earth. Find its orbital speed.
- At what altitude the value of g would become one-fourth that on the surface of the Earth?
- Find the acceleration due to gravity on the surface of Mars. The mass of Mars is 23 6.42×10 kg and its radius is 3370 km.
- The acceleration due to gravity on the surface of the moon is 1.62 ms. The radius of the moon is 1740 km. Find the mass of the moon.
9th Class Physics Chapter 5 Numericals PDF Download
Students, here you will not find any 9th Class Physics Chapter 5 Numericals PDF Download Notes because here we already describe all important Physics Chapter 5 Numericals in the above section.
The topic of this post is Class 9 Physics Chapter 5 Gravitation Numericals without any PDF file. We add this post to the 9th Class Physics Notes category where students can easily find the Numerical Problems type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 9 Physics Book.