Students if you are looking for the 9th Class Physics Chapter 4 Turning Effect of Forces Long Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find Physics Chapter No. 4 most importantly Long questions are only without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 9th class Physics book.
Students You know that these Chapter 4 Turning Effect of Forces Long Questions of Physics are helpful so don’t ignore them to read and find answers from your Physics book.
Physics Chapter 4 Long Questions
|Post Topic||Long Questions|
9th Class Physics Chapter 4 Long Questions Notes
- Define the following:
- (i) resultant vector
- (ii) torque
- (iii) center of mass
- (iv) center of gravity
- Differentiate the following:
- (i) Like and unlike forces
- (ii) torque and couple
- (iii) stable and neutral equilibrium
- How head to head-to-tail rule help to find the resultant forces?
- How can a force be resolved into its perpendicular components?
- When a body is said to be in equilibrium?
- Explain the first condition for equilibrium.
- Why there is a need for a second condition for equilibrium if a body satisfies the first condition for equilibrium?
- Why a body cannot be in equilibrium due to a single force acting on it?
- Why the height of vehicles is kept as low as possible?
- Explain what is meant by stable, unstable, and neutral equilibrium. Give one example in each case.
- What is the second condition for equilibrium?
- Give an example of a moving body that is in equilibrium.
- Think of a body that is at rest but not in equilibrium.
9th Class Physics Chapter 4 Long Questions PDF Download
Students, here you will not find any PDF File of 9th Class Physics Chapter 4 Long Questions PDF Download Notes because here we already describe all important physics chapter 4 Turning Effect of Forces long questions in the above section.
The topic of this post is Class 9th Physics Chapter 4 Long Questions Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 9th Class Physics Notes category where students can easily find the Long Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 9 Physics Book.