Students if you are looking for the Class 9 Computer Chapter 5 Designing Website Short Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find the chapter 5 most important short questions only without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 9th class Computer book.
Students You know that these Chapter 4 Short Questions of Computer Science are helpful so don’t ignore to read and find out more answers from your Computer book of the 9th class where you are comfortable learning.
Class 9 Computer Chapter 5 Notes
|Post Topic||Short Questions|
Class 9 Computer Chapter 5 Designing Website Important Short Questions Notes
- HTML is Hypertext Markup Language and its purpose is to create a webpage.
- A website consists of web pages.
- The head element is a container for metadata.
- The visible part of the HTML document is between and.
- Text formatting refers to the attributes of text other than the actual text itself.
- There are different types of lists in HTML such as unordered, ordered, and description lists.
- The hyperlink is an icon, graphic, or text in a document by which you move around on the other documents
- To move from one part of the same page to the other page we use an anchor.
- In HTML the tag defines a table.
- Give Answers to the below short Questions
- Differentiate between ordered and unordered lists.
- Describe the basic text formatting tags.
- What is the difference between hyperlinks and anchors?
- Create a basic table with the following attributes:
- col span
- row span
- Explain the steps involved in creating an HTML page.
Computer Chapter 5 Short Questions PDF Download
Students, here you will not find a PDF File of 9th Class Computer Chapter 5 Short Questions PDF Download Notes because we already described all the important Computer Chapter 5 Designing Website short questions in the above section.
The topic of this post is 9th Class Computer Chapter 5 Important Short Questions Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 9th Class Computer Notes category where students can easily find the Short Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 9 Computer Book.