Students if you are looking for the Class 9 Computer Chapter 4 Data and Privacy Short Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find chapter 4 most important short questions only with answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 9th class Computer book.
Students You know that these Chapter 4 Short Questions of Computer Science are helpful so don’t ignore to read and complete these summary types of important questions of your Computer Science book of the 9th class where you are comfortable learning.
Class 9 Computer Chapter 4 Notes
|Post Topic||Short Questions|
Class 9 Computer Chapter 4 Data and Privacy Important Short Questions Notes
- We need to be careful by sending data over the internet.
- Every organization to whom the data is entrusted is responsible for the confidentiality and privacy of the data.
- Piracy means making illegal and unauthorized copies of the software without the owner’s permission.
- Softlifting is called borrowing and installing a copy of a software application from a colleague.
- Client-server overuse is installing more copies of the software than you have licenses for.
- Hard-disk loading means installing and selling unauthorized. copies of software on refurbished or new computers.
- Counterfeiting is called duplicating and selling copyrighted programs.
- Using a computer for the purpose of some unauthorized activities is called fraud or misuse.
- Promises made by a software developer are known as warranty or liability.
- A patent can protect an idea so that it won’t be misused and the owner will attain its full rights.
- To protect value and usefulness we may imply trade secrets.
- The computer can be attacked while sitting remotely, in this way sensitive information will be sabotaged.
- Encoding means conversion of the data to an unreadable format which is called ciphertext. A key is needed to read it.
- Passwords are used for authentication to enter a system.
- A crime in which computer networks or devices are used is called a cybercrime.
- Illegally accessing someone else’s computer is called hacking.
- Denial-of-Service attack (DoS attack) is a cyber-attack to make a machine or network resource unavailable for a user.
Computer Chapter 4 Short Questions PDF Download
Students, here you will not find a PDF File of 9th Class Computer Chapter 4 Short Questions PDF Download Notes because we already described all the important Computer Chapter 4 Data and Privacy short questions in the above section.
The topic of this post is 9th Class Computer Science Chapter 4 Important Short Questions Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 9th Class Computer Notes category where students can easily find the Short Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 9 Computer Book.