Students if you are looking for the Class 9 Computer Chapter 3 Networks Important Short Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find the chapter 3 most important short questions only without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 9th class Computer book.
Students You know that Chapter 3 Important Short Questions of Computer Science is helpful so don’t ignore reading and finding answers from your Computer book of the 9th class where you are comfortable learning.
Class 9 Computer Chapter 3 Notes
|Post Topic||Short Questions|
Class 9 Computer Chapter 3 Networks Short Questions
- A computer network is a digital telecommunication network that allows nodes to share resources.
- A client computer is an individual computer that accesses the information and programs stored on a server as part of a network environment.
- A server is a computer program or a device that provides functionality for other programs or devices, called “clients”.
- A sender is a device that initiates the communication process. It sends messages consisting of text, numbers, pictures, etc.
- The receiver is a device that receives messages. It is also known as a sink.
- The message is the data or information to be communicated. The message is of various data types such as text, number, pictures, sound, and video.
- Rules are defined for the communication between sender and receiver called protocol.
- Medium is the physical path that connects the sender and receiver.
- IP stands for Internet Protocol and is an address used for identifying a number that is associated with a specific computer when it connects to the Internet, it may be static or dynamic.
- A router is a networking device that forwards data packets from one network to another.
- Routing is a process of taking data from one device and sending it to another device on a different network.
- Network topology is the physical arrangement of devices and connecting lines.
- A network port is used to identify an application going to receive a message.
- TCP/IP is a stack of protocols and it has 5 layers.
- FTP is a File Transfer Protocol that is used to transfer files over a network.
- A router directs messages on the Internet.
- For home users, the Internet service is provided by an ISP (Internet Service Provider).
- How do client and server communicate with each other?
- What are the main components of communication?
- How does telephone addressing relate to network addressing?
- What is the difference between static and dynamic IP?
- Define communication channels.
- Describe the working of a web browser.
- What is the difference between point-to-point and multipoint connections?
- What is application sharing? Answer with the help of an example.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of star topology over bus topology?
- In a client-server model, is client software or hardware? Give reasons to support your answer.
Computer Chapter 3 Short Questions PDF Download
Students, here you will not find a PDF File of 9th Class Computer Chapter 3 Short Questions PDF Download Notes because we already described all the important Computer Chapter 3 Networks short questions in the above section.
The topic of this post is 9th Class Computer Science Chapter 3 Short Questions Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 9th Class Computer Notes category where students can easily find the Short Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 9 Computer Book.