Students if you are looking for the Class 9 Computer Chapter 2 Binary System Short Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find chapter 2 most important short questions only without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 9th class Computer book.
Students You know that these Chapter 2 Short Questions of Computer Science are helpful so don’t ignore to read as well as find out answers from your Computer book of the 9th class where you are comfortable learning.
Class 9 Computer Chapter 2 Notes
|Post Topic||Short Questions|
Class 9 Computer Chapter 2 Binary System Important Short Questions
- Binary language consists of Os and 1s. The computer understands only binary language.
- The decimal number system has base 10 as it uses ten digits from 0 to 9.
- The hexadecimal system has total 16 numbers, i.e., 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, A, B, C, D, E, F.
- Computer memory is a physical device capable of storing information temporarily or permanently.
- A device that holds the data as long as it has a power supply connected to it and loses the memory when there is no power supply connected to it is called Volatile Memory or temporary memory.
- A device that can hold data even if it is not connected to any power source is called Non-non-volatile memory or permanent memory.
- A storage device is hardware that is used for storing, porting, and extracting data.
- Boolean states either can be True or False.
- A truth table is used to show whether the statement is true or false.
- Laws of Boolean algebra:
- Associative law
- (A + B) + C = + A + (B+ C)
- Commutative law
- A + B = B + A
- Distributive law
- A + (B.C) = (A + B).(A + C)
- Identity law
- A + 0 = A
Computer Chapter 2 Short Questions PDF Download
Students, here you will not find a PDF File of 9th Class Computer Chapter 2 Short Questions PDF Download Notes because we already described all the important Computer Chapter 2 Binary System short questions in the above section.
The topic of this post is 9th Class Computer Science Chapter 2 Short Questions Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 9th Class Computer Notes category where students can easily find the Short Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 9 Computer Book.