Students if you are looking for the Class 9 Computer Chapter 1 Problem Solving Short Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find chapter 1 most important short questions only without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 9th class Computer book.
Students You know that these Chapter 1 Short Questions of Computer Science are helpful so don’t ignore to read as well as find out answers from your Computer book of the 9th class where you are comfortable learning.
Class 9 Computer Chapter 1 Notes
|Post Topic||Short Questions|
Class 9 Computer Chapter 1 Problem Solving Short Questions
- A problem is a matter or situation that needs to be dealt with and overcome.
- Analyzing a problem helps to solve that problem quickly.
- A problem may have more than one solution but the best one is the solution comprising less number of steps or the solution is achieved in less amount of time
- An algorithm is a set of rules used for solving problems.
- An algorithm takes some input, processes it, and gives results.
- Algorithms are helpful in decision-making
- Flowcharts consist of symbols used for the graphical presentation of an algorithm.
- Commonly used symbols for a flowchart are input/output, decision, arrow, start and stop.
- Validation means to test if the solution is according to a given problem.
- Verification means whether the solution is giving the required results or not. A trace table is a technique used to test algorithms.
Computer Chapter 1 Short Questions PDF Download
Students, here you will not find a PDF File of 9th Class Computer Chapter 1 Short Questions PDF Download Notes because we already described all the important Computer Chapter 1 Problem-Solving short questions in the above section.
The topic of this post is 9th Class Computer Science Chapter 1 Short Questions Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 9th Class Computer Notes category where students can easily find the Short Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 9 Computer Book.