Students if you are looking for the Class 9 Chemistry Chemical Reactivity Chapter 8 Short Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find chapter 8 most important short questions only without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 9th class Chemistry book.
Students You know that these are Chapter 8 Short Questions of Chemistry are helpful so don’t ignore to read as well as find out answers from your Chemistry book of the 9th class where you are comfortable learning.
Class 9 Chemistry Chapter 8 Notes
|Post Topic||Short Questions|
Chemical Reactivity Chapter 8 Short Questions Notes
- The formation of cations of alkali and alkaline earth metals is due to their electropositive behavior.
- The chemical reactivity of alkali and alkaline earth metals is quite different.
- Calcium and magnesium are less reactive than sodium.
- Halogens form very stable compounds with alkali metals.
- Mercury and gold exist in free elemental form in nature.
- Why reactivity of metals increases down the group?
- State the physical properties of metals.
- Why does nitrogen form compounds with alkaline earth metals directly?
- Why the second ionization energy of magnesium is higher than the first one?
- How does oxygen react with group II A metals?
- What is the relationship between electropositivity and ionization energy?
- Why does electropositivity decrease from left to right in a period?
- How does electropositivity depend upon size and nuclear charge of an atom?
- Why ionization energies of alkaline earth metals are higher than alkali metals?
- Why silver and gold are least reactive?
- Can pure gold be used for making ornaments? If not why?
- Why copper is used for making electrical wires?
- What is the trend of variation in densities of alkali metals?
- Which metal is used for metal work?
- Why magnesium is harder than sodium?
- Why calcium is more electropositive than magnesium?
- Why ionization energy of Na is less than Mg?
- Why the ionization energy of Na is more than K?
Chemistry Chapter 8 Short Questions PDF Download
Students, here you will not find a PDF File of 9th Class Chemistry Chapter 8 Short Questions PDF Download Notes because we already described to you all the important Chemistry Chapter 8 Chemical Reactivity short questions in the above section.
The topic of this post is 9th Class Chemistry Chapter 8 Short Questions Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 9th Class Chemistry Notes category where students can easily find the Short Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 9 Chemistry Book.