Students if you are looking for the Class 9 Chemistry Chapter 7 Electrochemistry Long Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find chapter 7 most important long questions only without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 9th class Chemistry book.
Students You know that these are Chapter 7 Long Questions of Chemistry are helpful so don’t ignore to read as well as find out answers from your Chemistry book of the 9th class.
Class 9 Chemistry Chapter 7 Notes
|Post Topic||Long Questions|
Class 9 Chemistry Chapter 7 Electrochemistry Long Questions Notes
- Describe the rules for assigning the oxidation state
- How can a non-spontaneous reaction be carried out in an electrolytic cell? Discuss in detail.
- Discuss the electrolysis of water.
- Discuss the construction and working of a cell in which electricity is produced.
- How can we prepare NaOH on a commercial scale? Discuss its chemistry along with the diagram.
- Discuss the redox reaction taking place in the rusting of iron in detail.
- Discuss, why galvanizing is considered better than that of tin plating.
- What is electroplating? Write down the procedure of electroplating.
- What is the principle of electroplating? How electroplating of chromium is carried out?
Chemistry Chapter 7 Long Questions PDF Download
Students, here you will not find any PDF File of 9th Class Chemistry Chapter 7 Long Questions PDF Download Notes because we already described to you all the important Chemistry Chapter 7 Electrochemistry long questions in the above section.
The topic of this post is 9th Class Chemistry Chapter 7 Long Questions Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 9th Class Chemistry Notes category where students can easily find the Long Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 9 Chemistry Book.