Students if you are looking for the Class 9 Chemistry Chapter 6 Solutions Short Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find chapter 6 most important short questions only without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 9th class Chemistry book.
Students You know that these are Chapter 6 Short Questions of Chemistry are helpful so don’t ignore them to read and find answers from your Chemistry book of the 9th class where you are comfortable learning.
Class 9 Chemistry Chapter 6 Notes
|Post Topic||Short Questions|
Class 9 Chemistry Chapter 6 Solutions Short Questions Notes
- The solution is a homogeneous mixture of two or more substances.
- The aqueous solution is formed by dissolving substances in water.
- The lesser quantity component is called solute and the component in greater quantity is called solvent.
- A solution containing less amount of solute than what is required to saturate it at a given temperature is called an unsaturated solution.
- A solution that is more concentrated than that of a saturated solution is called a supersaturated solution at that particular temperature.
- The solution may be diluted or concentrated depending on the quantity of dissolved solute in the solution.
- The concentration of solutions is expressed as % w/w, % w/v, % v/w, and % v/v.
- The practical unit of concentration is molarity. It is the number of moles of solute dissolved in one dm of solution.
- Solubility is the number of grams of the solute dissolved in 100 g of solvent to prepare a saturated solution at a given temperature. It depends upon solute-solvent interactions and temperature.
- Colloidal solutions are false solutions and in these solutions, particles are bigger than in the true solutions.
- Why suspensions and solutions do not show the Tyndall effect, while colloids do?
- What is the reason for the difference between solutions, colloids, and suspensions?
- Why the suspension does not form a homogeneous mixture?
- How will you test whether the given solution is a colloidal solution or not?
- Classify the following into true solution and colloidal solution: Blood, starch solution, glucose solution, toothpaste, copper sulfate solution, silver nitrate solution.
- Why do we stir paints thoroughly before using them?
- Which of the following will scatter light and why? sugar solution, soap solution, and milk of magnesia.
- What do you mean, like dissolves like? Explain with examples
- How does the nature of attractive forces of solute-solute and solvent-solvent affect the solubility?
- How you can explain the solute-solvent interaction to prepare a NaCl solution?
- Justify with an example that the solubility of salt increases with the increase in temperature.
- What do you mean by volume/volume %?
Chemistry Chapter 6 Short Questions PDF Download
Students, here you will not find any PDF File of 9th Class Chemistry Chapter 6 Short Questions PDF Download Notes because we already described to you all the important Chemistry Chapter 6 Solutions short questions in the above section.
The topic of this post is 9th Class Chemistry Chapter 6 Short Questions Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 9th Class Chemistry Notes category where students can easily find the Short Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 9 Chemistry Book.