Students if you are looking for the Class 9 Chemistry Chapter 3 Periodic Table and Periodicity of Properties Short Questions Notes yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find chapter 3 most important short questions only without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 9th class Chemistry book.
Students You know that these are Chapter 3 Short Questions of Chemistry are helpful so don’t ignore them to read and find answers from your textbook or Chemistry key book of the 9th class where you are comfortable learning.
Class 9 Chemistry Chapter 3 Notes
|Post Topic||Short Questions|
Class 9 Chemistry Chapter 3 Periodic Table and Periodicity of Properties Short Questions Notes
- In the nineteenth century, attempts were made to arrange elements in a systematic manner.
- Dobereiner arranged elements in a group of three called triads.
- Newlands arranged elements in groups of eight like musical notes.
- Mendeleev constructed a Periodic Table containing periods and columns, by arranging elements in order of increasing atomic weights.
- There are a total of eighteen groups and seven periods in the modern Periodic Table.
- Depending on the outermost electrons and electronic configuration, elements in the periodic table are grouped in s, p, d, and f blocks.
- Atomic size increases down a group but decreases along the period.
- Ionization energy decreases down a group but increases over a period.
- The shielding effect is greater in atoms with a greater number of electrons.
- Electronegativity increases along a period and decreases down the group.
- Why are noble gases not reactive?
- Why does Cesium (at. no.55) require little energy to release its one electron present in the outermost shell?
- How is the periodicity of properties dependent upon the number of protons in an atom?
- Why shielding effect of electrons make cation formation easy?
- What is the difference between Mendeleev’s periodic law and modern periodic law?
- What do you mean by groups and periods in the Periodic Table?
- Why and how are elements arranged in 4 periods?
- Why the size of the atom does not decrease regularly in a period?
- Give the trend of ionization energy in a period.
Chemistry Chapter 3 Short Questions PDF Download
Students, here you will not find any PDF File of 9th Class Chemistry Chapter 3 Short Questions PDF Download Notes because we already described to you all the important Chemistry Chapter 3 Periodic Table and Periodicity of Properties short questions in the above section.
The topic of this post is 9th Class Chemistry Chapter 3 Periodic Table and Periodicity of Properties Short Questions Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 9th Class Chemistry Notes category where students can easily find the Short Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 9 Chemistry Book.