Students if you are looking for the Class 9 Chemistry Chapter 3 Periodic Table and Periodicity of Properties Long Questions Notes yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find chapter 3 most important long questions only without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 9th class Chemistry book.
Students You know that these are Chapter 3 Short Questions of Chemistry are helpful so don’t ignore them to read and find answers from your textbook or Chemistry key book of the 9th class where you are comfortable learning.
Class 9 Chemistry Chapter 3 Notes
|Post Topic||Long Questions|
Class 9 Chemistry Chapter 3 Long Questions Notes
- Explain the contributions of Mendeleev to the arrangement of elements in his Periodic Table.
- Show why in a ‘period’ the size of an atom decreases if one moves from left to right.
- Describe the trends of electronegativity in a period and in a group.
- Discuss the important features of the modern Periodic Table.
- What do you mean by blocks in a periodic table and why elements were placed in blocks?
- Discuss in detail the periods in the Periodic Table.
- Why and how elements are arranged in a Periodic Table?
- What is ionization energy? Describe its trend in the Periodic Table.
- Define electron affinity, and why it increases in a period and decreases in a group in the Periodic Table.
- Justify the statement, that bigger size atoms have more shielding effect thus low ionization energy.
Chemistry Chapter 3 Long Questions PDF Download
Students, here you will not find any PDF File of 9th Class Chemistry Chapter 3 Long Questions PDF Download Notes because we already described to you all the important Chemistry Chapter 3 Periodic Table and Periodicity of Properties long questions in the above section.
The topic of this post is 9th Class Chemistry Chapter 3 Periodic Table and Periodicity of Properties Long Questions Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 9th Class Chemistry Notes category where students can easily find the Long Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 9 Chemistry Book.