Students if you are looking for the Class 9 Chemistry Chapter 1 Fundamentals of Chemistry Long Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find chapter 1 most important long questions only without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 9th class Chemistry book.
Students You know that these are Chapter 1 Long Questions of Chemistry are helpful so don’t ignore them to read as well as find answers from your Chemistry key book of the 9th class where you are comfortable learning.
Class 9 Chemistry Chapter 1 Notes
|Post Topic||Long Questions|
|Chapter/Full||Full Book / All Chapters|
Class 9 Chemistry Chapter 1 Fundamentals of Chemistry Long Questions Notes
- Define elements and classify the elements with examples.
- List five characteristics by which compounds can be distinguished from mixtures.
- Differentiate between the following with examples:
- i Molecule and gram molecule
- ii Atom and gram atom
- iii Molecular mass and molar mass
- iv Chemical formula and gram formula
- Mole is the SI unit for the amount of a substance. Define it with examples.
- Explain the Difference between Molecule And Molecular Ion.
- Explain the Difference between Atom And Molecular Ion.
- Explain the Difference between Compound And Mixture.
- Explain the Significance of the chemical formula.
Chemistry Chapter 1 Long Questions PDF Download
Students, here you will not find any PDF File of 9th Class Chemistry Chapter 1 Long Questions PDF Download Notes because we already described to you all the important Chemistry Chapter 1 Fundamentals of Chemistry long questions in the above section.
The topic of this post is 9th Class Chemistry Chapter 1 Long Questions Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 9th Class Chemistry Notes category where students can easily find the Long Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 9 Chemistry Book.