Students if you are looking for the Class 10 Physics Chapter 18 Important Long Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find chapter 18 most important long questions only without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 10th class Physics book.
Students You know that these Chapter 9 (18) atomic and nuclear physics long questions of Physics are helpful so don’t ignore to find answers from your physics of class 10
Class 10 Physics Chapter 18 Notes
Class 10 Physics Chapter 18 Long Questions
- Is it possible for an element to have different types of atoms? Explain.
- What nuclear reaction would release more energy, the fission reaction or the fusion reaction? Explain.
- Which has more penetrating power, an alpha particle or a gamma ray photon?
- What is the difference between natural and artificial radioactivity?
- How long would you likely have to wait to watch any sample of radioactive atoms completely decay?
- Which type of natural radioactivity leaves the number of protons and the number of neutrons in the nucleus unchanged?
- How much of a 1 g sample of pure radioactive substance would be left undecayed after four half-lives?
- Tritium is a radioactive isotope of hydrogen. It decays by emitting an electron. 31H
- What is the daughter nucleus?
- What information about the structure of the nitrogen atom can be obtained from its nuclide? In what way atom in is different from the atom?
The topic of this post is Class 10 Physics Chapter 9 (18) Long Questions and We add this post to the 10th Class Physics Notes category where students can easily find the Chapter 9 Short Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 10 Physics Book.