Students if you are looking for the Class 10 Physics Chapter 15 Numericals Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find chapter 15 important numerical question only without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 10th class Physics book.
Students You know that these Chapter 6 15 ELECTROMAGNETISM Numericals Questions of Physics are helpful so don’t ignore to find answers from your physics of class 10
Class 10 Physics Chapter 15 Notes
Class 10 Physics Chapter 15 Numerical Problems Notes
- A transformer is needed to convert a mains 240 V supply into a 12 V supply. If there are 2000 turns on the primary coil, find the number of turns on the secondary coil.
- A step-up transformer has a turn ratio of 1: 100. An alternating supply of 20 V is connected across the primary coil. What is the secondary voltage?
- A step-down transformer has a turn ratio of 100: 1. An AC voltage of 170 V is applied to the primary. If the current in the primary is 1.0 mA, what is the current in the secondary?
- A transformer, designed to convert the voltage from 240 V a.c mains to 12 V, has 4000 turns on the primary coil. How many turns should be on the secondary coil? If the transformer were 100% efficient, what current would flow through the primary coil when the current in the secondary coil was 0.4 A?
- A power station generates 500 MW of electrical power fed to a transmission line. What current would flow in the transmission line, if the input voltage is 250 kV?
The topic of this post is Class 10 Physics Chapter 6 15 Numericals Problems Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 10th Class Physics Notes category where students can easily find the Chapter 6 Problems type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 10 Physics Book.