Students if you are looking for the Class 10 Physics Chapter 14 Numericals Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find chapter 14 most important Numericals only without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 10th-class Physics book.
Students You know that Chapter 5 (14) CURRENT ELECTRICITY Numerical Problems Questions of Physics are helpful so don’t ignore to find answers from your physics of class 10
Class 10 Physics Chapter 14 Notes
Class 10 Physics Chapter 14 Important Numericals
- A current of 3 mA is flowing through a wire for 1 minute. What is the charge flowing through the wire?
- The resistance of a conductor wire is 10 MΩ. If a potential difference of 100 volts is applied across its ends, then find the value of current passing through it in mA.
- By applying a potential difference of 10 V across a conductor, a current of 1.5 A passes through it. How much energy would be obtained from the current in 2 minutes?
- An electric bulb is marked with 220 V, 100 W. Find the resistance of the filament of the bulb. If the bulb is used 5 hours daily, find the energy in kilowatt-hours consumed by the bulb in one month (30 days).
- An incandescent light bulb with an operating resistance of 95 Ω is labeled “150 W.” Is this bulb designed for use in a 120 V circuit or a 220 V circuit?
- A 100 W lamp bulb and a 4 kW water heater are connected to a 250 V supply. Calculate (a) the current that flows in each appliance and (b) the resistance of each appliance when in use.
The topic of this post is 10th Class Physics Chapter 14 Numericals Problems Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 10th Class Physics Notes category where students can easily find the Chapter 5 Numericals type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 10 Physics Book.