Students if you are looking for the Class 10 Pak Studies Chapter 8 (3) Short Question Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find the chapter 3 (8) most important short questions only without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 10th class Pak Studies book.
Students You know that Chapter 3 (8) Economic Development Short Questions of Pak Studies are helpful so don’t ignore to find answers from your Pak Study of Class 10.
Class 10 Pak Studies Chapter 8 Notes
Class 10 Pak Studies Chapter 3 (8) Important Short Questions
- Write the definition of economic progress as given by Professor Arthur Lewis.
- Which organization was established in 1975 for the development of economic resources?
- What is meant by small industry?
- Make 3 suggestions to solve agricultural problems in Pakistan.
- What is meant by exports and imports?
- Narrate the uses of gypsum.
- Write the name of 5 cities of Pakistan where dry ports are established.
- To which countries does Pakistan export sports goods?
- Narrate 4 important problems being faced by the agricultural sector of Pakistan.
The topic of this post is Class 10 Pak Studies Chapter 8 (3) Notes Important Short Questions and we add this post to the 10th Pak Studies Notes category where students can easily find Short Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 10 Pak Study Book.