Students if you are looking for the Class 10 Pak Studies Chapter 6 Short Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find the chapter 1 (6) most important short questions only without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 10th class Pak Studies book.
Students You know that these Chapter 1 (6) History of Pakistan – II Short Questions of Pak Studies are helpful so don’t ignore to find answers from your Pak Study of Class 10.
Class 10 Pak Studies Chapter 6 Notes
Class 10 Pak Studies Chapter 6 Important Short Questions
- Write two duties of the Union Council.
- Why was the Washington Declaration made?
- Why did President Ghulam Ishaq Khan dismiss the Benazir Bhutto government?
- Write two measures taken for women in the Musharraf government.
- Under which law did America discontinue the supply of defense armaments to Pakistan?
- What is meant by the Lahore Declaration?
- Why is the 1973 Constitution called the federal constitution?
- What was the limit of the agricultural land that Prime Minister Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto fixed for the individual holding?
- Under which amounts were the Habib Bank and the UBL privatized?
- In which election was graduation made conditional for the candidates?
The topic of this post is Class 10 Pak Studies Chapter 6 Notes Important Short Questions and we add this post to the 10th Pak Studies Notes category where students can easily find Short Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 10 Pak Study Book.